The NEC family of contract documents is an innovative manner of procuring and managing projects. The NEC approach is based on a project management system that provides a means of maintaining contemporary records and dealing with issues in a short space of time.
The NEC Family of Contracts consists of the following:
- Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC3) also known as the "Black Book"
- Engineering and Construction Short Contract (ECSC3)
- Professional Services Contract (PSC3)
- Professional Services Short Contract (PSSC3)
- Term Service Contract (TSC3)
- Term Service Shor Contract (TSSC3)
- Engineering and Construction Sub-Contract (ECS3)
- Engineering and Construction Short Sub-Contract (ECSS3)
- Adjudicators Contract (AC3)
- Framework Contract (FC3)
- Supply Contract (SC3)
- Short Supply Contract (SSC3)